Cliffy...I need some worthless,uniformed opinion / comments?

What have you heard about Centroid Retro's or EMI-inc Bridgeport parts ?

Tom

Reply to
cncfixxer

Yeah, he has by reading my posts. :>)

Other than that Cliffy doesn't know jack shit about Centeroid or EMI-Inc Bridgeport parts.

In any case, someone who I think who has had bad experience with Centeroid is D. Thomas a moderator over on Practical Machinist.

My experience with Centroid has been mostly good. I don't believe D. Thomas has had very good experience with Centroid from what I remember him posting

Cliffy does have a lot of experience trying to lick my balls as well as being a pioneer in Internet stalking. Will that experience help you? ;>)

Notorious J.A.B. Back In The Hood.

Reply to
jon_banquer

Not much ..but sometimes Cliffy is the guy that knows the guy that knows the guy.

I just made a post on P.M. thanks for the lead Jon

Tom

Reply to
cncfixxer

[ OK, Mud...time for lock-e-o-poo... ]