sheetmetal blank, blankworks? need some help Advice

Hi all !

Been a while so buzy to even read the forum.

i have a number of dies to design 16 in total all sheetmetal parts but they are past solidworks capablities.

they are sheetmetal parts. Hvac parts example 4 x10in rect to 6in round with a bead around it. solidworks cant handle it from what i can see, so looking into maybe blankworks or fastblank from forming.com

i only need 16 parts done 2 things can i try the demo is it fully functional? I am good with sheetmetal but after a transition it doesnt seem that you can add to the part addtional featrues.

Looking for some answers...do you know other companies that can create the blank for me, have fastblank or blankworks? so i can do the die design from there?

Thanks in advance

-- Ryan Hay Solid Design Systems Inc. Phone 1 (519) 886-8362 Fax 1 (519) 886-3690

Ryan Hay- Solid Design Systems Inc.

Have you looked at

?

They have some blanking and metal stamping software for solidworks. I believe they are a Gold Partner too.

Richard

"Ryan Hay- Solid Design Systems Inc." wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com...

Reply to
Richard Charney

Ryan,

I believe I can help if you can get me the details.

remove all x's and z's for my e-mail.

snipped-for-privacy@zbrillmetalworksx.xcom

Reply to
Dave