There once was a roo named Skippy

There once was a roo named Skippy ... He made some roo motors that he had to shippy ... The law of the land, said Skippy to ship those is banned ... But Skippy decided, his ego provided, that he would ship contraband ... The zoo keepers caught on, and darted Skippy like quicky ... When Skippy woke up, he had no dicky and was told he would be whippied ... But Skippy in denial, said your honor, lets take this to trial ... The verdict was in, and Skippy was singed ... Skippy the roo, had to pay oh $60,000.00 dollars or two ...

The moral to this story, is not completely without glory ... You can break the law, and raise your roo paw ... but in the end, your break the law, you will take in in the rear end.

Reply to
Beatle Man

OK, who has a wav of Gung Ho where the Japanese executive says "I like you - you make me laugh"??

Reply to
Fred Shecter