SWX2005

I am seeing these questions about the 2005. Has it been actually released yet.?? We havnt heard a thing from our VAR and I just talked to them the other day about another issue. ?? Thanks...Jake Barron

Reply to
Jake

It's been available on the subscription site for a couple weeks now.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Thanks Dale. I guess they take their time getting the CDs out to the customers with a maintinence agreement?? Jake Barron

Reply to
Jake

We recieved CD's from the FedEx man Friday 9/17

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

"Jake" wrote in news:6Mk3d.6047$464.1508@trnddc01:

Yep. It's a few weeks for some people. I don't have mine yet, but I'm at a "satellite" office now. I'm not sure it will be sent directly to me.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Ditto! Received my CD's on friday the 17th.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Just got mine 2 secs ago.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

"Rick Osborn" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@k26g2000oda.googlegroups.com:

Excellent! I can't wait to install it! Oh, I already did.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Got mine today. Dale, yours is "in the mail".

Reply to
Rick Osborn

DHL to the front desk - just returned from there with them in my hand.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Jake and all,

Just got four CDs in the receiving area.

And may I make an observation here; the booklet titled: Certified Solution Partners weighs in at 124 grams while the What's New Highlights weighs in at just 76 grams. There isn't a What's new book anymore. The "Highlights" is more light than high on howto information. Both books are staple bound.

The disks say 2005 SP0.0/n {n=1, 2, 3}.

Mine came today also.... Yippee!!!!

Reply to
Seth Renigar