Create custom standard not working properly?

I'm attempting to create a custom standard for my company that is derived from Ansi Inch. It doesn't seem to be working properly. First, when using the hole wizard, I'm only able to see metric sizes. Also, some of the choices (such as Fractional Drill Sizes) are not available, even though they are NOT disabled in the standard. What gives? Am I doing something wrong, or is something else going on? Thoughts? Thanks.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Mears