Help..No views in DWG or DXF

Hy Guys..I had to convert some slddrw to dwg for our other CAD guy today and all he got was the dimensions. I then tried to give him the DXF and the same thing. Just dimensions. So I tried to open it up in the SXW DWG Editor and all I got was dimensions. This is scarin the crap outa me. WHat happened?? Thanks as always...Jake Barron

Reply to
Jake

WHats even worse now is i am trying this on my system at home and everytime I try to save as DWG or DXF, my system crashes "program terminated" error ?? JAKE I think Im in big trouble here :(

Reply to
Jake

I took an old print and cleaned it out and used it as my new template. It seems to work fine now. I have had a problem a few times in the last couple of years with Templates becoming corrupt. Dont know why. Well, at least it works for tonight, :) Jake Barron

Reply to
Jake

I dont recall if it was geometry or dimensions that was once "lost" i dwg. But anyway the reason was that the SW color was not entirely black but so close that you would not see it in SW. In Acad (with black background) the entity was invisible. Only BLACK will translate to contrast color. A color-setup in SW resolved the problem.

Thomas

Reply to
TV