Celtic cross in CAD (grave marker for pet)

Well I'm sad to say our beloved sheltie of 14 years is soon to be expired so I have been tasked to create the unusual metal artform of a burial cross for my dear pet. It's one of those "you have these expensive toys, now do something with them OR ELSE" kind of deals from the missus.

So I am pleading for any assistance. Does anyone have a Celtic cross in a cad version that I could bum? I hate to ask but the thought of having to draw it up AND machine it out of plate is not to exciting especially with my limited drawing skills. Please email me if you have anything like this you would share.

Thanks

Pedroman

Reply to
Pedroman

Been there, done that. It sucks. Eventually it gets better. Can't help you with the cad file, but all good people who have lost a good dog understand that end of things.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Don't know if this qualifies as "CAD version", but if you could suggest some dimensions (vertical height, horizontal width, arm widths, circle diameter, taper angles on the arms) I could draw one up in AutoCAD R-14 and send you a .dwg or .dxf file. Someone else may be able to convert that to a form you can use.

Reply to
Don Foreman

If you have a crisp clear image that you would like as a dxf, I should be able to convert it with Bobcad

Reply to
Jon Grimm

What is the pets name? Want anything on the cross? Bert

Reply to
Bert Plank