Replacing Lenses in Marker Lights

How hard is it to replace the lenses in a permanently installed Utah Pacific Adlake corner marker light? It looks like CA glue was used to
attach them to the sides of the caboose. This is my first experience with them. I want to change yellow-green-yellow to red-green-green. What is normally used to hold the lenses in place? Thanks.
If it is CA, you can use a drop of acetone (nail polish remover) to remove the lens.

The lanterns themselves are CA glued to the side of the caboose with the lamp wires going through holes in the sides of the caboose just behind the lanterns. This is my first painted brass caboose and I don't want to screw it up trying to remove the lanterns. What I was thinking of doing was replacing just the lenses by prying out the ones installed and replacing them with the colors I want. Right now they are yellow-green-yellow and I want red-green-green. I just don't know if this is possible and what is normally used to hold in the lenses.
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:22:29 -0800, "Frank A. Rosenbaum"