Replacing Lenses in Marker Lights

How hard is it to replace the lenses in a permanently installed Utah Pacific Adlake corner marker light? It looks like CA glue was used to attach them to the sides of the caboose. This is my first experience with them. I want to change yellow-green-yellow to red-green-green. What is normally used to hold the lenses in place? Thanks.

Reply to
Byron Lane

If it is CA, you can use a drop of acetone (nail polish remover) to remove the lens.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

Reply to
Byron Lane