Contour Marker

Anyone have the instruction sheet for thos contour marker. I lost mine.
BGP Alberta, Canada http://www.jacksonproducts.com/prodGroup.aspx?brandCode=CP&catId=13&subCatId=36&pgId=152

"Bert Plank" wrote: Anyone have the instruction sheet for thos contour marker. I lost mine. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I have one of these hidden away somewhere. I think it has a booklet with it, but will I be able find it? I'll look tomorrow morning.
Bert Plank wrote:

http://www.jacksonproducts.com/prodGroup.aspx?brandCode=CP&catId &subCatId6&pgId2

<http://www.jacksonproducts.com/prodGroup.aspx?brandCode=CP&catId &subCatId6&pgId2>
http://www.jacksonproducts.com/literature.aspx?catId &cat=Contour
It says you can download the .pdf.
Randy
Can't download it there. You can order it, if you have a US Zip Code. No good to me here in Canada.