Contour Marker

Anyone have the instruction sheet for thos contour marker. I lost mine.

BGP Alberta, Canada

Bert Plank

"Bert Plank" wrote: Anyone have the instruction sheet for thos contour marker. I lost mine. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I have one of these hidden away somewhere. I think it has a booklet with it, but will I be able find it? I'll look tomorrow morning.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

It says you can download the .pdf.

Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

Can't download it there. You can order it, if you have a US Zip Code. No good to me here in Canada.

Reply to
Bert Plank