AIR: B-36 Walkway Diagrams?

I'm slowly restoring an old Revell kit and wondered if anyone knows of a reference for the walkways on the topside of this plane? TIA.

Bill Bnaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

"Bill Banaszak" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net...

Hi !

I did the B-36 about 10 years ago and I used to look in the Squadron Publication book for more details, it has a lost of pictures. They showed walk lines on the wings and in some cases on the cell too.

If I remember correctly, I found some engravings on the models surfaces indicating the lines on the wings and the stabilizers, so that was easy for me. The AMT B-52H was more difficult in that respect, I had to reconstruct the lines from photos.

greetings, Jan

Reply to
Jan Gelbrich

Thanks, Jan. I see the line impressions there too. I'm just not sure I should totally rely on engravers' accuracy from the '50s. I'm using the instruction book from one of Monogram's older B-52s for the line diagrams on my old Revell B-52. I don't seem to have the instruction sheet for my B-36 anymore even if it did have a drawing.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak