How to force dimensions with zero after decimal points ?

I just can't get SW2004 to let me have a dimension of say 2.0mm.
I've set the precision, and in the properties settings box, it shows the
dimension as 2.0mm. But the drawing still shows just 2
I use the diplayed number of decimal places to tell the tolerances, so need that zero after the DP...
thanks
In tools, options, document properties, select the appropriate setting for "trailing zeroes". I'm not aware of a way to override this for individual dimensions.
Hi
Go to the document properties menu and find the trailing zeros option. Change this to show and it will display your zeros.
Hope this helps
FrankG

need