How to force dimensions with zero after decimal points ?

I just can't get SW2004 to let me have a dimension of say 2.0mm.

I've set the precision, and in the properties settings box, it shows the dimension as 2.0mm. But the drawing still shows just 2

I use the diplayed number of decimal places to tell the tolerances, so need that zero after the DP...

thanks

Reply to
Steve

In tools, options, document properties, select the appropriate setting for "trailing zeroes". I'm not aware of a way to override this for individual dimensions.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Hi

Go to the document properties menu and find the trailing zeros option. Change this to show and it will display your zeros.

Hope this helps

FrankG

Reply to
FrankG