Sheet Metal Forming

Hi all, I've just put some louvers in a sheet metal enclosure I'm designing. When I unsuppress the flat pattern command in the history tree the louvers still show in the flat pattern part. Shouldn't the louvers command be suppressed at the same time to produce a true flat pattern? (I've patterned and mirrored the forming command which adds more complexity to the design history.) thanks, David

Reply to
david

Suppress the louvers in the flat pattern configuration..

Reply to
tnik

define true.

if the louvers are formed in the turret then they should be included in the flat. if you are you doing the louvers in press brake then yes they should be suppressed.

Reply to
kenneth