Floating Forms - Sheet Metal

I'm curious to see if anyone using the sheet metal module has found a way to keep half-shears or locator forms in place after a flat state
has been created. If this sounds confussing, I'm basically adding a "locator button" form to a wall, then when the flat state of the part is created, the inner part of the "button" floats in space and doesn't unfold with the rest of the part.
Any ideas?
Marty
How do you add the half-shears? (Using WF2) I use the sheet metal module and frequently include half-shears which remain where they should in the un-folded form. I create the half-shears by Insert > Shape > Form > Punch and then use a small cylinder of the required diameter, pre-prepared and living in my library folder of punches, as the punch. Hope this helps...
LeeB