Forming Tools

Has anyone out there had any luck with sheet metal forming tools on 2007 SP1? Every time I try to drag and drop a tool, I only manage to open the feature part or insert as a body into the sheet metal part file.

Newly created tools (ie not-as-supplied by SWX) don't work either.

Driving me nuts...

Chris

Reply to
Twit

is the folder you are dragging from designated as a forming tool folder? you have to RMB on it and select Forming Tools Folder

good luck.

Reply to
matt

Ah. Missed out on that nugget of information.

Thanks, Matt!

Reply to
Twit