SW2007 Network save question

I've made the move to 2007 on one desktop pc and one laptop for testing. I've been working on a small self-contained project (no toolbox files, etc.) located on the file server, as usual. From the desktop pc I'm connected via wired ethernet and have had no major issues as of yet. From the laptop, I'm connected via 802.11g wireless. Today from the laptop working on these files I would be presented the "lost connection" dialog when I tried to save. This of course would force the save-as dialog to pop up which I would escape out of. At that point, a second attempt would save the files just fine. Very sporadic but still fairly repeatable. I checked the connection to the network each time and it was fine. The wireless router is located literally 30 feet away in a conference room and never presents connectivity issues. I'm wondering if something within the file handling of '07 has changed to cause it to flake out over wireless. I can check this easily enough by opening files at home over wireless but I thought I'd ask the broad question first...

Has anyone else noticed any flakey network issues, in particular via wireless while using '07? Just curious.

- Eddy

Reply to
efhicks