save workspace question

not sure where in the help files this would be:

can I save my current workspace set-up and then make the workspace on my laptop look the same? I have a tweaked workspace I really like but my laptop/work PC has the default workspace .

thanks, Brad

Reply to
Brad

I believe what you are looking for is the Copy Setting Wizard.

Start > all programs > Solidworks > SW tools > copy setting wizard.

Check out help.

Daniel

Reply to
daniel