Workspaces

The new workspace feature in 2006 looks like it could be really useful. Has anyone tried to save workspaces to a server so that they can be
used off any computer in an office? e.g. If I want to work off someone elses computer can I simply recall my workspace off the server and then reset the users workspace when I have finished.
Thanks,
Lee