Re: Eagles Talon 1/48 Alas booster

I had been hoping that Eagles Talon would get back into production as I missed out on this kit the first time. I recently found out that the owner of Eagles Talon has sold the molds and production will restart with a new owner. No time table as yet and I'm sure the vacuform kits will be first, but I was assured that the Atlas would be re-released. The Titan will make a return in 1/48 also.

Gary

no affiliation, I was just glad to hear these will be available agin. There are also some interesting things in the future for aircraft planned.

Reply to
Gary Vincent