Looking for a 1" square drive breaker bar

Hi folks,
I'm looking for a 1" square drive breaker bar, preferably about 4' long. I can't find any searching online. Anyone know where I could buy one?
Best wishes,
Chris

Any dealer who stocks Sealey stuff should be able to help. Breaker Bar 1000mm 1"Sq Drive Product Code: AK7313. www.sealey.co.uk/
:Jerry: wrote:

Thanks for the link. Plenty of online retailers have those. It seems a little expensive for a Sealey product, though. I was under the impression that Sealey don't make the best quality tools. This opinion is based of a set of Sealey taps and dies I have, which suck. Perhaps their product quality varies?
Anyone own the 1" breaker bar?
Best wishes,
Chris

Try fleaby. There was a bloke selling lesser-brand, but still some sort of brand 3/4" drives a metre long at any rate. He'd put up a fun photo with his little girl holding it up - it was bigger than she was.
Hywel
hyweldavies wrote:

I bought one of the 3/4" bars from that guy actually. It's okay. I haven't broken or bent it yet. The finish on the black knuckle joint could be better, but it was cheap, and he sells replacement knuckle joints.
I e-mailed him about 1" bars, but he doesn't have one. Looks like the Sealey bar is probably my only option.
Best wishes,
Chris
If you are desperate or want a quality one, try your nearest 'Snap-On' dealer.
Regards
On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:37:19 +0000, Christopher Tidy

But you'll first need to clear that bank loan with your bank manager!

Oh yeh, at 235.29 !!!!!....... typical rip-off Snap-On prices. There is a 1" drive breaker bar on FleaBay for a 10th of the cost, it's only 24" long but a length of scaffolding may come in handy !!! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/US-PRO-24-1-DRIVE-BREAKER-BAR_W0QQitemZ140219081679QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140219081679
Cheers, Brad
I did say 'if you are desperate'! :-))

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:59:43 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

That would have to be one step removed from legs crossed desperate ...

-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
On or around Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:37:19 +0000, Christopher Tidy

John Morgan in Carmarthen had a Britool one on the rack. I didn't look at the price, mind.