Bridgeport and Tom Senior going soon.FYI

Tom Senior, M1, single phase, with powered quill feed vertical head, and a Bridgeport vertical mill due to go on eBay soon. Looking for a £1000 for the Bridggy, and best offer over £900 for the Tom (Already offered 900) Possibility of a second Briddgy going as well. Any pre eBay interested parties please contact me. Bob

Reply to
Emimec

On or around Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:29:57 -0000, "Emimec" enlightened us thusly:

I'd love one, but no way can I justify one.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Hmmm....

I wonder how many of us 'justify' our toys?

If I want something, I go and get it, although it has to be something that I am going to use, either straightaway or longer-term. Space is more of a constraint than anything else! :-))

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Prepair Ltd

Space, money and time to enjoy it surely. I find my stuff always expands to fill the space no matter how much I've got.

John

Reply to
John

something that I am

.. he ..he .. build an extension. Bay Three nearly finished down here in deepest Sussex ! ...mmm ...I wonder if I can get pp for Bay Four??......

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

"Bye bye, ol' girl yes, she was my first.............

eBay Item number: 120239969943

Reply to
Emimec