Tom Senior For Sale

Due to a forthcoming house move I have decided to sell my Tom Senior M2 milling machine. It is similar in size to the later M1, and I believe that
the same accessories fit. It has the overarm for horizontal milling, and a replacement arbour has been made at some time. A spacer is required to fit the arbour into the bearing on the overarm end casting. It is fitted with a vertical head, with 2MT taper. This is the standard type of Tom Senior vertical head that can be rotated to any angle. It has a single phase motor, with reversing switch. It has three direct speeds and three further lower speeds via a back gear on the main spindle. There is a power traverse with four speeds, which is not currently connected. There is also a Tom Senior slotting head, which I will give first option on to whoever buys the machine -although I have already had other interest in this item. If required I could throw in a Clarkson chuck and some collets, and maybe a couple of cutters. There may be some other bits that I've forgotten. If anyone is interested drop me an e-mail. I can send digital pics if required. This is a heavy machine, but it splits into a base casting, main body casting and table assembly very easily which would then fit into a trailer (I carried the table assembly in the back of a Peugeot 205). It can be re-assembled by 3 people (that's how I did it last time). If no one here is interested it will go on e-bay.