wtd: myford ml7 countershaft belt guard

hi all,

as per the heading, am after a myford ml7 countershaft guard belt, have checked the local papers here in Swindon, also been checking e-bay for a few weeks, anybody on this newsgroup, have a spare one hanging about, or know where I could get my hands on one condition not important. many thanks in advance from Keith in Swindon

Reply to
keith.heselton