Looking for MPC 1/72 U-2 box-art scan

I have a Seminar 1/72 U-2 in-progress build report on my modeling site
(see URL below). This kit has an interesting Airfix-MPC-Academy genesis,
and I would like to show all box arts on the page. I have found the Airfix
and Academy boxes, but I can't find the MPC. Is there someone on this
group who owns this kit and can make a scan for me? 200 pixels width would
be perfect, although larger is very welcome too. I can't offer more than a
credit on the web page though! :-) Thanks in advance!
Rob de Bie
My models:

Me 163B site:

Rob de Bie
Yes, Rob, I have one. I'll pull it out, dust it off and have a scan.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak