site update

Hi Guys I have just finished my Victor K-2 Tanker model and added a new page to my site, lots of pics and full review

-Enjoy

- Ted (happy modeller) Taylor

This message has been swept for viruses by Norton AV

Reply to
Gary Taylor

Gary-Ted?

im getting lots of missing images

-Enjoy - Ted (happy modeller) Taylor

This message has been swept for viruses by Norton AV

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

I think they should be good now, sorry.

Reply to
Gary Taylor

Gary> [1 ] [2 Gary> ] PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> Gary> name=GENERATOR> bgColor=#ffffff> Hi Gary> Guys I have just finished my Victor K-2 Tanker model and Gary> added a new page to my site, lots of pics and full Gary> review   Gary> href="

">
Gary> -Enjoy - Ted (happy modeller) Gary> Taylor This message has been swept for Gary> viruses by Norton AV

plain text is much more friendly on a usenet group:

great work, nice photos and review. However, the following photos do not appear on the page. You do see them if you 'view image' in a separate window, so most likely a typo in the SRC part of the HTML image tag:

Regards,

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

I think they should all be good now

many thanks

Reply to
Gary Taylor

Super page!! I have one in the works, Flightpath set and all, and I enjoyed your report thoroughly. Many thanks!

Rob de Bie

My models:

Me 163B site:

Rob de Bie