Anyone got an opinion on the R-G Ju 290A-5?

I just saw this on the shelf at a local store today. Anybody picked it up yet?

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Hey Mark I built that a couple of months ago, It is a great kit , lots of details interior and six complete engines with open cowlings if you want. An unusual construction sequence but it goes together like a dream, I used all Revell paints on mine and it looks great but it is BIG. I am preparing a page for my site and it should be up soon. regards

Reply to
TED TAYLOR

Mark you can see a couple of pics on my album at

TED TAYLOR

FWIW Someone at Revell, Germany is on a roll and I think we modellers should send him a vote of thanks. First was a decent He-177, then the BV-222, the Breguet Atlantic, now the JU-290. He isn't doing badly by the shipmodellers either; 1/72 scale S-100, and now a type VII U-Boat in

1/72 scale.

Bill Shuey (whose budget is the only one complaining) :-)

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Well, the guys name is Volker Vahle, he is the project engineer

Reply to
TED TAYLOR