new page up on site

Hi Guys have just put a new page up on an old kit, it is the 1/32nd Puma Helo from Matchbox (now Revell) full review and many pics of the real thing

Enjoy

Ted (happy modeller) Taylor.

Ted Taylor

Ted Taylor a formulé la demande :

Hi Ted, a very nice review ! I built this kit a long time ago (with French colors), and it wasn't a bad kit at this time, certainely one of the nicest helo (except the 1/35 Super Frelon from Heller).

Just a word : you never use weathering on your kits ? I think the aspect would be even better...

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog