site update

Guys have just added a new page of latest release Decals from Euro Decals Operation Telic Tonkas (Tornados) and some FAA Martlets. enjoy

Ted (happy modeller) Taylor This message has been swept for viruses by Norton AV

Reply to
Ted Taylor

There is a new readers page update on my site, A review of the Trumpeter 1/35th scale Mil Hind attack helo. well worth a read. ENJOY

Reply to
Ted Taylor

Excellent job on Hind Ted! I can't believe motorized too...and completed in

3 months...WOW! Hats off.

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner