site update

Guys have just added a new page of latest release Decals from Euro Decals Operation Telic Tonkas (Tornados) and some FAA Martlets.
enjoy
http://www.modelwork.freeserve.co.uk
Ted (happy modeller) Taylor This message has been swept for viruses by Norton AV
There is a new readers page update on my site, A review of the Trumpeter 1/35th scale Mil Hind attack helo. well worth a read. ENJOY
--
Ted (happy modeller) Taylor

http://www.modelwork.freeserve.co.uk

Excellent job on Hind Ted! I can't believe motorized too...and completed in 3 months...WOW! Hats off.
Doug Wagner