other sites to sell aircraft models?

I've posted several times the Revell 1/32 Storch for $10 under the sale price which included shipping. No bites here or on hyperscale.

got any other sites I could post the kit on? I'm moving and really don't want to pack more than necessary......

thx - Craig

Reply to
Craig

Try eBay.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

was trying to avoid them until the last possible moment. much easier to deal with the more casual way. got kinda burned out with ebay and had to go cold turkey with them as I was buying all kind of ridiculous things.

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Craig wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

Whoa! You have the Revell 1/32 Storch for a tenner including shipping?

If it isn't missing anything it's sold! Watch for an email shortly.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

actually I meant that it was $10 under the Squadron price and that there was no extra shipping cost. price is $25 total. a bit confusing...sorry about that...

Craig

Reply to
Craig