[AIR] Help, instruction sheet scanned for SPITFIRE Mk XVI, please

Hi there! I'm looking for the instruction sheet for SPITFIRE Mk XVI for almost two months, but I haven't got it yet. PLEASE, if someone has this particular instruction sheet, mail me with it attached.

I friend of my gave me this model as a present, but it doesn't contain the instruction sheet.

My e-mail is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.

Hope someone has it!

Thanks,

Glailson

Reply to
Glailson

It may help if you post what manufacturer and what scale the kit is.

This site often has scans of armor model instructions online, but I have never searched for aircraft instructions. Try and see if they do have the instructions scanned and uploaded.

RobG

The model is from Heller and scale is 1:72

Thanx!

Reply to
Glailson

Sorry, I just have the Frog and Airfix instructions.

Reply to
willshak

Fortunately I do have those but they are saved at 50% of original size. If you think they'll work for you send me an e-mail at my 'Reply To:' and I'll pop them off to you. Alternatively, I can post them on alt.binaries.models.scale if you get that group.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I have posted the Spitfire instructions on alt.binaries.models.scale for the interested.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

What is the news server for this .nzb file????

I'm using GrabIt program.

Thanx Glailson

Reply to
Glailson

you think modelers know/use nzb files? hahahahahaha.

Reply to
someone

You're right about that as I have no idea what that is. I just went to news._______.com and started subscribing to newsgroups as they looked interesting. Substitute your service provider's name for the blanks and you might hit usenet. Some have dropped it, though.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

nzb files are for lazy wankers to find media files. invented by newts.

Reply to
someone

Bill Banaszak,

What is the news server for al.binaries.models.scale I find the article you posted???

Thanks,

Glailson Nogueira

Reply to
Glailson