BUZZ MCDERMOTT - Please Contact Me

I have not been able to reach you as you have not answered my multiple emails or phone calls since October of last year, when you said you would return my Kopter Pterosaur kit, Estes Solar Warrior and a decal from Rogue.

All were scanned and put up on the Ye Old Rocket Shoppe site months before that (April/May '04). As much as I and others thank you for that help, it has been over a year now that you have had these (since April '04) and I have not received them despite promises of return. YORS' Scott Hansen has likewise been unable to reach you or get you to follow through.

In October of last year you said they were packed and ready to mail back, and that you would do so immediately. These are rare kits -- the Kopter Pterosaur is almost irreplaceable -- and I am concerned about your continuing silence.

Please contact me ASAP so we can close this matter.

Reply to
slowslide