instructions needed for Academy 1/72 Catalina

A friend gave my this kit while clearing the attic. It appears to be
complete, except for the instruction sheet. It is Academy/Minicraft number
2123, Consolidated PBY-5 Catalina, but I guess any other boxing of the
same kit would have sufficiently similar instructions to get the job done.
Is there anyone out there who can give me some scans or copies of these?
Thanks in advance.
Rob
Reply to
Rob van Riel
Rob:
If you have not receieved any responses yet, please let me know and I will be glad to scan the instructions for the -5A (it can't be that different) and send it to you.
Thanx, Carl
Reply to
fredjocko