instructions needed for Academy 1/72 Catalina

A friend gave my this kit while clearing the attic. It appears to be complete, except for the instruction sheet. It is Academy/Minicraft number

2123, Consolidated PBY-5 Catalina, but I guess any other boxing of the same kit would have sufficiently similar instructions to get the job done. Is there anyone out there who can give me some scans or copies of these?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

Rob:

If you have not receieved any responses yet, please let me know and I will be glad to scan the instructions for the -5A (it can't be that different) and send it to you.

Thanx, Carl

Reply to
fredjocko