sf-bay-area machinery dealers? (i'm looking for a lathe)

Hi all,
I'm looking for a good used 9-12 inch lathe (South Bend or Logan would
be nice) for my son and me to put in our home shop. Can anyone
recommend any good machinery dealers in or around the San Francisco
Bay area who could help me find one?
Thanks for your help,
Steve
Reply to
Steve Y.
Try Harborfreight online or in Fremont. Or, Tri-angle Machinery in San Jose. Or Air-gas in San Jose, or Western Tool(?) in San Jose. S. Evan
Steve Y. wrote:
Reply to
SimonShabtai Evan