sf-bay-area machinery dealers? (i'm looking for a lathe)

Hi all, I'm looking for a good used 9-12 inch lathe (South Bend or Logan would be nice) for my son and me to put in our home shop. Can anyone recommend any good machinery dealers in or around the San Francisco Bay area who could help me find one? Thanks for your help, Steve

Reply to
Steve Y.

SimonShabtai Evan