Robots Philly Area

Hi all,
I'm looking for anyone in the Philadelphia area who might be interested in the design and construction a prototype autonomous robot. This isn't anything
related to the DARPA challenge or anywhere near that level of complexity. If you are a fairly advanced hobbyist, engineer, programmer, or feel that you could contribute in any way, please contact me via email. Please don't reply to the group.
Thanks,
Steve