Need help identifying SMD components

Hi,

Is there a cross-reference of some kind which will identify a component from its markings - referring specifically to small packages like SOT23 which have cryptic two character markings like 1A or UW etc. I understand it may not be a unique mapping but am looking to narrow down the search. Thank you,

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Gomez

Kevin,

Try google. I did and found references to this:

HTH

Keith

Reply to
Keith Youngblood