IPC experts welcome for exciting driverless vehicle project

Autonomous Vehicle Systems LLC is a leading team for the 2005 DARPA Grand Challenge, a driverless vehicle race 175 miles across the California desert. Our team page is at

We are an all volunteer team with partnerships with major universities to develop the most advanced, amazing sensor systems.

We are currently expanding our team, with immediate openings for IPC / Distributed Realtime System experts, especially if you have experience with realtime operating systems such as QNX or VxWorks, or robotic IPC technologies such as Player/Stage, CORBA, MOM, and QNet. A good C++ background is required.

We are physically located in Southern California (Orange County, San Diego), although we have a source control setup so that you can work remotely from any location.

To join, please see our contact page at

I won't post the email address here due to spammers, but you will find it on our contact web page.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reply to
DD