Need image processing experts (for DARPA Grand Challenge)

We are a team creating an entry to compete in the 2005 driverless vehicle race called the DARPA Grand Challenge. For those who didn't know, this is a race of robot vehicles organized by the government, with the grand price of $2 million. Here's the official website for the race

We're recruiting for people who have the understanding of image processing and software programming. If you know any of these areas, please contact us: color segmentation, stereo vision, image recognition, and other basic image processing algorithms.

We are one of the leading teams for the coming race. We have already established the hardware and infrastructure for you to work on. You can find our progress and contact info at

Hope to work with you on this unprecedented event Brian

Reply to
dylanbarnhart

Hi Drylan,

I'm a scientist in real-time Video processing for autonomous detection, tracking, summarization of static and dynamic objects and reaction mechanisms with fixed and PTZ visual and IR sensors. I have rich experience in the above areas, please feel free to explain me in detail the job at hand. I'm interested.

regards, Sanjay.

Reply to
googlesanjay

Sanjay,

Your experience is exactly what we need. Let's take this off the bulletin board and discuss privately. My email address is on this

page under the name Brian Nguyen. Sorry, I don't want to post my email address here because I got so much spam on my inbox lately.

Look> Hi Drylan,

detection,

Reply to
Dylan