Re: Anyone following the DARPA Grand Challenge?

DARPA has released the video from the Grand Challenge on their website. Interestingly, there's an entire DVD Video image available for download. Best bits: a series of entrants running straight for the barrier in the starting area, and the more successful robots moving at speed through the desert. A DVD is also available from

if you don't want to download 1.4GB and burn it yourself.

Reply to
DarrenG

Where is the link to download the video? I can't find it on

Ringo

Reply to
Ringo

Interesting. I wouldn't touch such a project for less than

4 million prize money. Perhaps if the next race fails to produce a winner DARPA will double the prize again. The designs are primitive thus far. Methodical engineering but lacking any fundamental creativity.
Reply to
Robert Mockan