Real Time Image Processing

Hello All of you Control Experts!! This might be kind of a cross post but since the final goal of this is for a control system maybe some of you can give me some hints on what to do. I
am trying to set up a video Camera to work with a PC104 form factor computer to perform real time image processing and recognition onboard a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) I don't know if fortunately or unfortunately all the control system is developed in Simulink's Real Time Workshop, so that means I am stuck to do the image processing and most important the image grabbing using this tool. I have not been able to find any information on the web or in Matlab's website; any of you have any thoughts on the subject? any comments are appreciated and welcome.
Thanks
--
Mariano I Lizarraga
Electrical Engineering Dept

Have a look for "Video (Vision) for Matlab" under Google.
Ciao,
Peter K.
--
Peter J. Kootsookos

"Na, na na na na na na, na na na na"
How about some details: - image format/size and update rate (frames per second)? - interface requirements (usb, serial?) - size/weight requirements?
I've been working with the CMUcam, which has a serial iterface. In its default format its data rate is severely contrained, but it provides a nice demonstration of what is possible with CIF format CMOS cameras, like the OmniVision OV6620.
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~cmucam/ http://www.ovt.com/cc6620.html
On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:20:37 GMT, "Mariano I Lizarraga"

You might find some info in the following: http://www.etse.urv.es/recerca/rivi/pub/magent/mo5.pdf
You might want to check out the realtime extension toolbox by HumSoft. It has an "adapter" block, that (according to online documents) can be used to interface framegrabbers to Simulink and then generate code using RTW:
http://www.humusoft.cz/rt/index.htm
Talks about HUMUSOFT Frame Grabber FG 201 Page 14: http://www.ee.kau.se/resources/Li/rtproman.pdf http://www.ee.kau.se/resources/Li/rt.pdf
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 00:54:11 GMT, "Mariano I Lizarraga"

You can check my posting: "Multiple applications of the Open-Loop control."
Ziny Flikop