UW info wanted

Got "distracted" recently by an article in Servo Magazine talking about ROVs, under water robots and such. :-)
They mentioned the book "Build Your Own Underwater Robot" so I sent away for it.
Kind of a nice intro but doesn't give a real lot of information.
A search of the web has added a little more information, but I still don't feel that I have enough to design and build something on my own.
I was wondering if anyone here might be able to point me to web sites or other publications that would be of help.
Thanks for any information. DOC
Buy my junk! http://www3.sympatico.ca/doc/robotone/for-sale.html
Hello DOC,
Being in your stomping grounds, I'll bet you are familiar with Jon Hylands' website. If not, the link is below. Jon's "AUV Links" section has a number of resources for building underwater robots. http://www.huv.com /
Regards,
J Wolfgang Goerlich
.
Yes. I saw that a while back when he first mentioned it on torobotics.
He was making up some gray PVC ends for it and I offered to help. (He declined.)
I didn't remember that he had some links on his site though.
So thanks for reminding me.
DOC