Darpa Grand Challenge 2004 DVD

Perhaps my memory is failing, but I recall that the DGC web site had a file that could be downloaded and burned to a DVD showing the highlights of the 2004 DGC.

I can't find the file on the web site now and the only thing there are images, but no files to download.

Does anyone know where I could get a copy of this file?

thanks,

Kevin

Reply to
kccnospam

A search on "darpa grand challenge 2004 video" comes back with a bunch of stuff.

DOC

Reply to
DOC