Darpa Grand Challenge 2004 DVD

Perhaps my memory is failing, but I recall that the DGC web site
had a file that could be downloaded and burned to a DVD showing the
highlights of the 2004 DGC.
I can't find the file on the web site now and the only thing there
are images, but no files to download.
Does anyone know where I could get a copy of this file?
thanks,
Kevin
Reply to
kccnospam
A search on "darpa grand challenge 2004 video" comes back with a bunch of stuff.
DOC
Buy my junk!

DOC