Where is HECRun?

I'm trying to set-up our Hydrology guy in the office with a new computer and I can't seem to get the copy of his HECRun (doesn't have
like a set-up or anything, I just copied the folder). i went to the companies web-site (www.gky.com) and I was able to download it, I typed in my info but then it went blank. Tried to call them, but that didn't get me anywhere (not a very user friendly message), and then I tried to e-mail them at both of the addresses I could find and they both got bounced back to me. From the looks of it, i don't think this company still takes care of this web-site.......From what I understand it is a freeware program, Sooooooooooo would anybody happen to have a setup disk/file they could e-mail me? I believe it is like 3 meg according to the website.
Thanks for your help,
Nick :)
Try running the install in compatibility mode for win 95 or NT 4.0. Program, according to website, was written for those operating systems and install/setup may be getting confused by the more complex nature of the XP operating system, or the much larger disk sizes of current computers.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Welcome to architecture and how the morals and ethics work. plz see my post .... Curious posted today birt