Radial Tile

How is everyone showing radius concrete roof tile on your elevations for a roof that is on a radius like a turret? Hatch patterns are flat & short of just drawing each tile on the roof
is just very time consuming plus I would have to draw it several different times for different pitches. A lisp routine would be great but that is way beyond my level of expertise. Looking for an easy way to get the look I want but save time in the process.
Any ideas?
-Rob
Photorealistic hatch is not needed except for presentation drawings. If your goal is to show tiles on a turret roof, just line out a portion in the middle and section that part. The eye will imagine the rest.
I wouldn't waste time coding, or searching for code for this use of a hatch.
Pierre