Radial Tile

How is everyone showing radius concrete roof tile on your elevations for a roof that is on a radius like a turret? Hatch patterns are flat & short of just drawing each tile on the roof is just very time consuming plus I would have to draw it several different times for different pitches. A lisp routine would be great but that is way beyond my level of expertise. Looking for an easy way to get the look I want but save time in the process.

Any ideas?

-Rob

Reply to
Rob

Photorealistic hatch is not needed except for presentation drawings. If your goal is to show tiles on a turret roof, just line out a portion in the middle and section that part. The eye will imagine the rest.

I wouldn't waste time coding, or searching for code for this use of a hatch.

Pierre

"Rob" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Dr Fleau