Radial Tile

How is everyone showing radius concrete roof tile on your elevations
for a roof that is on a radius like a turret?
Hatch patterns are flat & short of just drawing each tile on the roof
is just
very time consuming plus I would have to draw it several different
times for
different pitches. A lisp routine would be great but that is way
beyond my level of expertise. Looking for an easy way to get the look
I want but
save time in the process.
Any ideas?
-Rob
Reply to
Rob
Photorealistic hatch is not needed except for presentation drawings. If your goal is to show tiles on a turret roof, just line out a portion in the middle and section that part. The eye will imagine the rest.
I wouldn't waste time coding, or searching for code for this use of a hatch.
Pierre
"Rob" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
Reply to
Dr Fleau