Seeking tile roof hatch patterns

Does anyone have a pattern he/she would be willing to share which would create a hatch pattern for a spanish style tile roof? Thanks.

Did you try a search on Google yet?
I know there are some there, Happy hunting

Check out my AutoCAD Download Page at http://www.cadalot.co.uk There are Adobe documents that show what is included in freeware and sharware collections on the web.
Regards
Alan

Since hatches can only do STRAIGHT LINES and by "Spanish style tile" I assume you mean 'barrel tiles' which are curved the best you are going to get is "sorta close".
In these cases, which thankfully are few and far between, I draw a tile and array it and then trim. I have even done this for elevations oblique to the projection. (Oi my head!) It's impressive only to other CAD jockeys. If you want it, go to my site and email me.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com
Karen wrote:

I have a couple....Let me know if you still need any... -Rob