Tile table top on metal frame

I would like to construct my own patio table, using ceramic tile, inlaid into a metal frame. I can't seem to find a local supplier of metal frames that have a 1" (or so) lip, to contain the grout and tile. Anyone know of any companies that sell over the web, that might make such a frame? Or any ideas what kinds of vendors (not on the web) might sell or build frames like this? Many thanks, Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Phillips

|I would like to construct my own patio table, using ceramic tile, inlaid |into a metal frame. I can't seem to find a local supplier of metal frames |that have a 1" (or so) lip, to contain the grout and tile. Anyone know of |any companies that sell over the web, that might make such a frame? Or |any ideas what kinds of vendors (not on the web) might sell or build frames |like this? Many thanks, Stuart

This is a 15-minute job for anyone with some angle iron and a welder. Just pick a size and see your local welding shop.

Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B