Express Tools

Where and how can I get "express tools" for AutoCad2002

On your distribution CD, it should have installed when you picked COMPLETE INSTALL.
jmex wrote:

search for ETV1-9.exe. it's out there, just look for it.

or you could just mail him yours,,,, its just the same. plz see my post Curious posted today. (btw, i'll mail one if he cant find it) birt
So where and how do i search for it?
birty wrote:

jmex wrote:

No need to search, here it is... <http://estore.autodesk.com/dr/sat2/ec_Main.Entry17C?SID 515&SP02 3&CID=0&PID(2138&PN=1&V1(2138&CUR0&DSP=&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID =0>