Express Tools

Where and how can I get "express tools" for AutoCad2002
Reply to
jmex
On your distribution CD, it should have installed when you picked COMPLETE INSTALL.
Reply to
Roarmeister
search for ETV1-9.exe. it's out there, just look for it.
Reply to
WEH
or you could just mail him yours,,,, its just the same. plz see my post Curious posted today. (btw, i'll mail one if he cant find it) birt
Reply to
birty
So where and how do i search for it?
birty wrote: