Express Tools

Where and how can I get "express tools" for AutoCad2002

Reply to
jmex

On your distribution CD, it should have installed when you picked COMPLETE INSTALL.

Reply to
Roarmeister

search for ETV1-9.exe. it's out there, just look for it.

Reply to
WEH

or you could just mail him yours,,,, its just the same. plz see my post Curious posted today. (btw, i'll mail one if he cant find it) birt

Reply to
birty

Reply to
jmex