suggestions for a CAD viewer

Any recommendations for a good but simple CAD viewer (dxf and dwg)? For
non-cad users, i.e. sales department. Ever since the extinction of
Voloview, I often have to save down 2004 format dwg and dxf files so they
can view and print them. Autodesk has that new TrueView but it looks too
complicated yet it has no inquiry or measure features. I've looked at
Cadwizz but I thought I'd throw this out there for some feedback.
Pete
Reply to
Peter Ruehle
free BentleyView, not simple and mighty download.. but giv'em a try anyhow.
N.
Reply to
Norbert Grund
Solid Works are doing a free viewer and also a free pdf maker
Reply to
uNkulunkulu
Why not create PDF's? Easily viewed and printed with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Reply to
Bob Morrison
Autodesk now has DWGTrueView you can download. It is a little large at around 102 MB however.
Reply to
Ian A. White
as he already mentioned...
N.
Reply to
Norbert Grund
because it would need to create an additional PDF for every thousands drawings he might already have.. and an update with every change in the drawings.
N.
Reply to
Norbert Grund
Hey all, thanks for all the input.
Reply to
Peter Ruehle
Downloaded DWGTrueView yesterday. Looks just like AutoCad with no functions except zoom, print and export. But still not bad!
Reply to
medeziner