suggestions for a CAD viewer

Any recommendations for a good but simple CAD viewer (dxf and dwg)? For non-cad users, i.e. sales department. Ever since the extinction of
Voloview, I often have to save down 2004 format dwg and dxf files so they can view and print them. Autodesk has that new TrueView but it looks too complicated yet it has no inquiry or measure features. I've looked at Cadwizz but I thought I'd throw this out there for some feedback.
Pete
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 02:33:53 GMT, "Peter Ruehle"

free BentleyView, not simple and mighty download.. but giv'em a try anyhow.
N.

Solid Works are doing a free viewer and also a free pdf maker
In a previous post Peter Ruehle wrote...

Why not create PDF's? Easily viewed and printed with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

Autodesk now has DWGTrueView you can download. It is a little large at around 102 MB however.

as he already mentioned...
N.
Hey all, thanks for all the input.

Downloaded DWGTrueView yesterday. Looks just like AutoCad with no functions except zoom, print and export. But still not bad!