Searching for this functionality (plugin?)

My client needs to find which AutoCAD plugin can supply the following
functionality in what she knows to be a quite simple ("3 clicks, ready
to print") process when the said plugin (or function, I don't know - I
just maintain her network) is installed.
1. It needs to overlay a user-defineable grid (say 15' x 15') following
the parameters of the floor plan.
2. Draw in circles or squares at the intersections within the grid to
represent installation sites of acoustical equipment on the ceiling.
Can anyone help?
Names, links, even proper vocabulary for Googling would be helpful.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
If she knows it's simple why doesn't she know what it is or where she can get it?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
She could use the ARRAY command to achieve the same result. Just place first circle or square on one corner of grid then ARRAY to required # of rows and column with spacing required.
Reply to
To Michael: She saw it demonstrated in another city, can't remember the name.
To Steve: Thanks!
Steve wrote:
Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.