Freelance Business Development COnsultant in the CAD CAM Services Domain In US & Europe

Dear All,
We are based in Pune India, an Engineering Services organization established in 2001. We have well established software and hardware
infrastructure, consisting of CATIA, Pro-Engineer, Unigraphics, Hypermesh, AutoCAD, Ideas, Pro-Intralink and other Engineering Design Softwares, to provide 3 D modeling and engineering drawing conversions services as well as high end design and analysis services.
We are looking for Freelance people who can help us develop business in US and Europe.
Kindly get in touch with me at
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Regards,
Mahesh Bhalerao. +91-9370643763