[REQ] 1971 Dodge Charger RT pictures and owner

Rich a présenté l'énoncé suivant :

Hi Rich, and thanks a lot for the message in French language, that's very kind! :/

Well, I always have big cars (Long Range Rover, Peugeot 505 familliale, Peugeot 605, etc...), because I have 5 children. My dream is to find a nice American station wagon from the 70th... but gazoline is so expensive there that it will stay a dream...

Reply to
Flying Frog

Flying Frog wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@MPLEASEffsmc.com:

Hi Chris,

The good thing here in the Netherlands is the fact that 99% of all gas stations sell LPG (or GPL in French). Is that no option for you. I know there are a lot of GPL stations in France.

Reply to
Mechanical Menace

Mechanical Menace avait soumis l'idée :

Yep, I thought to this solution, but to change the system to LPG is very expensive... and not dure the authorities will accept it. You know in France we can't do what we want with cars...

If I can find a car not too expensive, I will certainely study the problem... Or if you know someone who could be interested with a trade vs a Peugeot 605 V6 prepared for police (very powerfull)... ;o)

Reply to
Flying Frog