[REQ] Gunze Sanio (Airfix Hi-Tech) 1/24 Ferrari 250 GTO

Hi all,

I just refund in my boxes stock an old kit Airfix High Tech (with PE and white metal parts) 1/25 kit. I think it was a Gunze Sanio re-boxing.

I'm looking for the instructions sheet.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Flying Frog

Hi Chris,

I have the instruction sheet which I can scan & mail to you. It uses photographs for some of the assemblies but some of them are very dark. I'll do what I can with them..

I ashamed to say I don't have any 250GTO pics on my site :(

Tony Gartshore

Hi Tony,

Great news, and thanks a lot! I'm in love with the 250 GTO since I was a kid (long time ago...), and I would love to build this old kit as well as I can, very detailed.

I get to your website, but I well understand than real 250GTO are rare, so to have a very nice walkaround on a website would be a miracle...

Thanks one more time !

Oops, one thing more : please, whenyou will send the files to me, add [FFSMC] in the title of the message to be-pass my anti-spam.

Reply to
Flying Frog

Whaooh ! Thanks a lot, great informations source ! I will try to contact the former saler to ask if it is possible to obtain big size pictures.

Thanks one more time

Reply to
Flying Frog

Try this one.......although its a replica

iibon

Is the Airfix the best base to start from Chris? As far as I can see it lacks an engine for a start !

Anyway, I'll send the scans through tomorrow..

That's what's so surprising, I've seen up to 6 of them at a time at Goodwood and some of the old Silverstone historic meetings. I just can't believe I never got around to photographing one..

I have some of the engine bay and interior of a 275GTB..

Similar.... But not similar enough sadly.

Will do..

T.

Reply to
Tony Gartshore

Well, there is an engine in the kit I have... Your kit and mine are maybe not the same...

Thanks a lot

My dream : to be near one during 1 ou 2 hours, with a lift no far, to be able to shoot it as long I want it... ;-)

Wire are maybe at the same places ? If you can send your photos, I'm really interested...

Thanks one more time, I really appreciate your help.

Reply to
Flying Frog

I have the original Gunze kit with engine.

Let me know if you need a scan of the instruction sheet it is no problem. (love using my scanner anyway)

Allan

Reply to
AM

Oh YES allan, please! Thanks a lot!!!

Reply to
Flying Frog

Thanks !

On rec.models.scale ? I think not, but on alt.binaries.models.scale, yes, sure.

Hummm I have an exterior plan, and the Gunze/Airfix is not far to be very accurate... In fact, each 39 GTO where handly built, and are different...

They seem nice... A good sanding seems to be necessary, certainely more work than plastic parts, but a final result really fine.

Reply to
Flying Frog

u welcome. btw, i also start my italeri 250 gto for years............ can i post some of the pics here?

in compare with gunze, i can said i love the shape of italeri's one....make me feel more classic......

also the white metal parts of gunze's one seem to be a big problem....

Reply to
iibon

thanks for your advice, i'll post it after tidy them up.

Reply to
iibon